Friday, December 02, 2011

Spectra Show, London Newcastle Gallery

Jen Stark, Counter Cosmo
Jen Stark, Counter Cosmo
My mate Ed at the The Future Tense has curated a really fantastic show at the London Newcastle Project Space on Rivington Street in East London. He's brought together a group of artists whose bold use of colour is a perfect antidote to a wet December evening in grimy Shoreditch, and presented their work in a huge, but strangely inviting space, with seriously impacting lighting.
The show runs until 18 December and is highly recommended.
Lee Baker, Refractive Monolith
Lee Baker, Refractive Monolith
Chuck Elliot, Radial / One
Chuck Elliott, Radial / One

1 comment:

nadege said...

I have just been to Spectra! and I have to say I really enjoyed it. It is good to see colour, it made my day. http://www.bealondoner.com/fr/blog/nadege/expo-spectra-a-londres