Sunday, January 23, 2011

Busy new year

Well I guess it's too late to say "Happy New Year" right?
It's been a busy few weeks for me, both at work for MBR (interviewing the guys from Hope in Lancashire f'rinstance, it's a good feature, keep your eyes peeled) and racing cross. You can read about all the racing I've been doing over on the Vicious Velo blog. The cross season is nearly over now, and I can't wait to have a break. Having achieved my goals of achieving a top 20 placing at the National Champs (I was 20th, just made it!) and finishing the final National Trophy in the top 30 (27th, comfortable, should have done better) for a top 30 placing overall (30th, cutting it fine again), I'm winding down now with a few local races — a win before the season's over wouldn't go amiss!
CS cover
If you picked up Cycle Sport magazine over Christmas (specifically the February issue), you would have seen my feature from the Koppenberg Cross. It looked really good spread over 10 pages, for which I must thank Matt who designed it; a cross racer himself, he did a good job with the raw materials.
Koppenberg CS
Kopp CS spread
I've got some more interesting jobs coming up in the next few weeks, hopefully I'll be able to share!

No comments: