Thursday, June 17, 2010

Welcome to Moab


Klondike-BabySteps, originally uploaded by Andy Waterman.

So, I've arrived in Moab. I'm here by myself, so all I've really got to do is ride my bike, take photos and mess about on the internet at the hotel. It's so hot here that afternoons are too hot to ride so I'm limited to riding first thing in the morning and again in the evening. This morning I rode Klondike Bluffs trail and then followed that into the more technical, and more exposed Baby Steps trail. Baby Steps was so much fun - I bet that if you know it, it is super fast. For me though, I was pretty slow. A lot of the singletrack is over big white rocks, with painted arrows to follow, which is great, but obviously becomes harder to follow the faster you go.
I shot a whole bunch of photos, of me, by me. I might do a post about it at some point as it's working out easier than I expected.

No comments: